DIRECTOR OF SALES
TechLink Services is seeking an innovative, experienced, and sales-driven oriented Director of Sales. TechLink Services is one of the fastest growing Field Service companies in the nation. TechLink was ranked #1208 on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in 2014 list. The Director of Sales will generate and drive new business sales with regard to targeted Telecom, Kiosk, Digital Signage and similar IT clients nationwide. He or she will focus on building long term strategic relationships with key customer accounts. Competitive Starting Salary with commission and bonus opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to present value and competitive differences in the TechLink portfolio of services, including our in-house developed project management software “SIMPL”. Also ability to show clients the capabilities of TechLink’s mobile application, MOBI.
- Generate leads and drive profitable recurring revenue.
- Deliver online and in person presentations and proposals.
- Develop revenue growth strategies and develop and manage key programs/processes to achieve goals, objectives and financial targets.
- Have full accountability for area revenue management, sales forecasting and reporting.
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales in the IT industry.
- Direct sales experience in the Installation and Maintenance Services field.
- Proven experience in the Telecom, Digital Signage and kiosk industries or closely similar markets.
- Must be experienced selling technical sales solutions.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated problem solving ability, negotiation skills (with a strong emphasis on closing deals).
- Autonomous. Capable of delivering without day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to effectively work with teams to meet client deployment deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- An ability to engage the client. Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Very good organizational and priority-setting skills.
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle project changes and the ability to overcome unforeseen project challenges
- Experience working with technicians, customers and clients and communicating with all levels of management
- Travel Required
- Telecommute position unless located in Bend, OR, Lincoln, NE or Asheville, NC
- Open and friendly work environment
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
If you’re ready to join the team, please include cover letter in addition to resume and submit to: email@example.com